Termite Specialists – We find termites!
When was the last time your home was inspected?
To ensure your home is thoroughly inspected, we use latest equipment from Termatrac T3i, Flir Thermal Imaging Camera, Tramex Moisture Meter, and Borescope Camera and Donga. Thorough comprehensive inspections – we won’t be rushed. An inspection generally takes up to 2 hours to complete which includes a thorough inspection of your yard, retaining walls, etc around the perimeter of your home, inside and out, the roof space, and sub floor area. We will endeavour to sound every piece of accessible timber in your house. Following the inspection, we’ll provide you with a verbal on site report followed by a comprehensive written report with photo’s attached detailing our findings and treatment recommendations. Our trained technicians will use a variety of techniques to ensure termites are found, or we’ll provide you with areas of concern picked up using our market leading equipment. Moisture will only be found in internal walls if the correct tools and techniques are used. A bad inspector usually in a rush will never find such problems. At Termites’R’us your concerns are our priority!
All recommendations include:
- Methods and materials to be used for treatment
- Cost for prevention / barrier protection
- Any limitations as noted in the original inspection (for example access issues) that need to be rectified
- Future inspection advice
Pre-Sale Inspections – The benefits of having one
- There won’t be any nasty surprises in the Building and Pest Report. This alone can give the buyer price leverage
- Gives you ample time to repair any faults prior to listing. ( Perfect presentation will sell every time)
- Selling with confidence will ensure a smooth sale transaction
- Present the report at open houses to gain buyer confidence
Think you’ve found termites? Here’s what you should do;
- Cover the damaged area immediately with paper or sticky tape. Control can be harder if you disturb them
- Don’t pour hot water on them
- Don’t spray them with fly spray
- Don’t break open any mud leads or damage you may find
Call us straight away – we will provide emergency response advice and a free assessment with a variety of treatment options.
This involves a variety of techniques using direct and indirect destruction of a known colony by physical or chemical means. Termidor foam & dust is often used for an internal treatment to capitalise on its Unique Transfer Effect™ for unequalled Termite Control. Termidor is a non-repellent so termites will continue to work away transferring the chemical and killing the entire colony. Non toxic Natural Bait Stations are installed in infested areas to start termites feeding on the cellulose bait, once consumed the entire colony will be wiped out provided termites remain active within a time period of up to 6 months. Click here to read our Service Guarantee >>